Joann Martin is a Registered Nurse with experience in cosmetic injecting since 2002. She formerly worked at The Denver Children’s Hospital for 23 years as a staff nurse in various departments of the hospital. She enjoys her current field of cosmetic injecting–“I now inject people that want to be injected!” Joann continues to attend various workshops and seminars to stay current in this industry and applies her skills using an artistic eye. Safety, detail, quality and a natural result are very important to Joann. She performs all injections under the medical supervision of Dr. Sidney Eisenbaum.
“I go to Joann because she has the most experience”. Joann, RN, CANS, specializes in cosmetic injections exclusively. Since 2002, she has injected over 10,000 (ten thousand) syringes of filler and has given over 35,000 (thirty five thousand) Botox/Dysport treatments. Injecting with this volume has awarded her the Presidential Champion level with Galderma Aesthetics. You can be assured that you will receive your treatments from a Registered Nurse with the most experience in the Denver area and does all injections personally.
Why go to Joann, RN, at Avante Cosmetic?
High volume nurse injector since 2002–injecting for 15+ years
Ranked among the top 1% of injectors in the U.S.
Performs all injectable procedures personally with a natural result
Keeps prices very competitive
Has four locations to serve you
Stays current with trainings in the industry
Passionate about what she does–has a perfection personality
Joann has recently become a Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS) by meeting eligibility requirements and passing a written examination. Eligibility requirements include:
1. Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the United States, its territories or Canada.
2. Work in collaboration or in a practice with a physician that is Board Certified within one of the following specialties: Plastic/Aesthetic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, or Facial Plastic Surgery (ENT).
3. Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse within one of listed Core Specialties above in a general staff, administrative, teaching or research capacity prior to application.
4. Have spent at least one thousand (1,000) practice hours within the core specialties during the preceding two (2) years.
5. Application endorsed by the Supervising Core Physician.
Certification indicates the highest degree of professional competence in this specialty. This certificate is endorsed by the ASPSN (American Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses).
Phone: (720) 352-4447
Dr. Sidney Eisenbaum can be reached at 303-378-5640.